Mercury Retrograde “Dos”
* Do repair, review, re-do, rehearse, and reconcile
* Do slow down, breathe, meditate, give yourself extra time for relaxation
* Do complete long standing projects
* Do get closure on emotional
* Do slow down and give yourself extra time to get “there”…wherever
* Do research any major purchases, and get as much information as you can. However, do NOT buy until after Mercury Retrograde
is over. Otherwise, you will be sorry. * Do read the “fine print” on any important document, especially if there is a contract
or commitment involved.
* Do back-up any important data. Keep multiple copies of anything that is important to you. Technology gets “funky”
during Mercury retrograde. Data loss is common.
* Do brainstorm,
plan, visualize and harvest information in regards to future goals and dreams. However, do NOT implement until after
Mercury goes direct, for best results.
* Do be flexible, especially when
traveling. Leave yourself extra “lead time”, as it is likely to take more time to get there.
* Do rely more heavily on your intuition & “sixth sense”. Cold,
hard “facts” and the “intellect” are NOT so reliable during Mercury retrograde, since there is often
hidden information that will surface once Mercury goes direct.
* Do be careful
in traffic. Pay extra attention when driving, walking, or bicycling. This will help you stay safe.
* Do take your time in making any major decisions. In fact, if you can, postpone
any major decisions until after Mercury goes
back direct. (In fact, if you can wait for a week or so after that, it
would be even better.)
* Do get a psychic or astrology reading, go to
a psychic fair, consult a medium, or delve into other “non-rational” aspects of the world
* Do take a personal retreat…spend some time just “being”, or getting back in
contact with your inner self.
* Do paint, draw, dance, read poetry, write
stories, play music, and be in the “creative zone”.
* Do be as objective
and detached as possible about your relationships right now. Relationships strains and miscommunications are common
during Mercury Retrograde.
* Do go the “extra mile” to ensure
that other people clearly understand what you are trying to say. Ask clarifying questions to make sure you have gotten
your point across. Do NOT assume any understanding on another’s part during this time.
* Do carry on as best as you can. Accept that there will be delays, frustrations, re-dos,
miscommunications, and melt-downs. Deal with it.
* If you
find yourself in a situation where you absolutely must do one of the
things on the “Don’t List” for Mercury Retrograde, refer to the suggestion immediately preceding this one
* DO take your FLOWER ESSENCES, especially KARMA
CLEANSE & RELEASE formula (available on this site, click on Flairy Essences from Navigation Bar), and stock level flower
essences associated with CLEANSING, such as POLK, PEPPERMINT, TOMATO, and CASTOR BEAN.
You might want to take some ENERGIZING flower essences too during this time,
such as the REJUVENATE & REFRESH ME formula, or lavender, rosemary, tiger lily or soemthing similar at stock level flower